This is my first weekly roundup for 2013! I love reading blogs, but the best part about reading is sharing awesome finds with my friends.
Here are a few posts that have caught my attention lately:
- Donald Miller (Storyline Blog): Do You Believe You are Good at Relationships? The Question Matters. Wow, I didn't realize what I think about the type of friend I am could make a difference.
- Kate Bryan (The Small Things Blog): The One that is Hard to Write. As I read this post, tears streamed down my face. I know how she feels. Someday I will write about our journey.
- Jan Scott (Simple Bites Contributor): My Secret for Easy Entertaining during the Cold Winter Months. I would have never thought about making the main dish the day before having guests over. What stress would be relieved by making the food ahead of time.
- Hannah Hurley (Hurley Love): I met a fellow blogger and it was amazing. I was blown away by Hannah writing this post about me. I am honored to have gotten to meet her.
- Gretchen Rubin (The Happiness Project): 21 Day Relationship Challenge. I love being reminded of ways to help my relationships, especially with my Hubster. Gretchen's ideas are simple, yet really impacting.
What have you been reading lately? What posts have caught your attention?