In honor of Christmas being a mere 40 days away, I thought it would be appropriate (and awesome) to have a giveaway. It's my way of saying thank you for coming to my site and reading what I write.
As you may know by now, I LOVE Christmas. I enjoy:
- Watching family and friends open the gifts I've chosen for them
- All of the streets with their beautiful lights and decorations
- Baking, baking, baking
- Spending time with the people I love
- Remembering the birth of Jesus and his unconventional, unpretentious entry into the world
This year, I've been in to sewing and I made a Christmas pennant (aka banner, bunting, etc.) that I want to give to one of you!
There are three ways to enter (only one entry is needed to win):
- Entry 1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite thing about Christmas
- Entry 2: Tweet or Facebook the giveaway and leave a comment here saying you did (you can use this if you want to: @malisaprice is hosting a Christmas giveway on her site, check it out! http://malisaprice.com/blog/2011/11/15/my-first-giveaway.html)
- Entry 3: Subscribe to my newsletter (link is on my homepage) and leave a comment saying you did
This promotion is open until Saturday, November 19th, at 8 pm PST. A winning number will be chosen with Random.org and will correspond with entries in the comments section of this post. Make sure to leave an email address when you comment, that is how I will notify the winner. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway! Congratulations to Alicia, you are the winner. Check your email for instructions from me on how to redeem the banner.