This week, I enjoyed the following posts from writers around the blogosphere:
- Impacting Your Child's Blueprint ~ "What on earth is a Blueprint? We all have one - it's the mindset that shapes our thoughts and actions for all of life..." Great reminder about the impact we have on the young people in our lives.
- Creamy Avocado Pasta ~ A dairy-free way to make a cream-sauce. As soon as we have some ripe avocados this is being made!
- One Yard Wonders Sew Along- Festive Flag Banners ~ I was so excited to see that this fabric studio had made a mini pennant/banner because of a question I asked them. Seriously, they have wonderful customer service and I am so happy with the fabric I purchased.
- Submission is an Inevitable Part of Marriage ~ "Submission is a disposition or an inclination to follow the leadership of another." Wow. I haven't read anything this insightful on the role of submission in marriage or heard anything about this in a very long time.
- Baked Apples with Maple and Granola ~ A great recipe for me to use up some of the 1/2 bushel of apples we got last weekend.
- On Being Present ~ "I’m learning to stop with all the “let’s get it done” and just enjoy. I’m learning it’s just as important to devote my all to the balance act of a new groove..." The concept of being present is something I've been trying to do the past few months. All too often, I look back and realize I was hoping for the next (fill-in-the-blank) to come and missed out on what happened in the moment.
Did you read anything great this week?