This week I enjoyed the following posts from various writers in the blogosphere:
- Last year, Jessica posted a list of ideas for fall themed meals and I referred to it often. This year's version looks great too! Fall Theme Night Dinners
- Even though we don't have children yet, I enjoy reading posts about parenting. I really appreciate and hope to raise our children similarly to this philosophy: Raising Other Centered Kids in a Me Centered World
- I can't wait to go to Apple Hill and get lots of apples. This is a recipe I'd like to try: Let's Bake an Apple Pie
- Audra shared how God has been breaking down walls surrounding her heart in a peaceful, amazing way that only He is able to do. Discovering the Wall
- I saw this link on Twitter and I loved where he said write how you would speak in person and be yourself! How to Write Something Interesting Every Day
What have you read this week that was thought-provoking and/or delicious?